Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic

[Pinned] Forum Transfer Logging

one of our members thinks he has come up with a way to save off ALL of the forum posts from the WT forum. Please come join us in the discussion at Forum Transfer Logging on the Wildtangent Fansite.If he can pull this off, everyone making a forum t...
Small Spock 4y
Spock3590Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Monty Python

Hey, it's FateModder121, and I'm wondering if there are any other Python fans here. I personally love Monty Python, I have ALL the episodes, and am very fond of the Holy Grail and Meaning Of Life (I don't like Life of Brian, though). If your a fan...
Small FateModder121 4y
FateModder1212522Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Wildtangent Fansite Content Management System

Our CMS is now working over at the Wildtangent Fansite, so Modders should really be interested in a new way to upload and maintain their own mods. I've already uploaded a simple character I created a long time ago but am really looking forward to ...
Small Spock 4y
Spock7811Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Forum activity

I haven't noticed a lot of activity in any of the member created forums. Wonder if people are giving up? :(
Small Spock 4y
Spock6622Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Hello All :)

Can't register yet on the other forum, but this one I could.First thing I did after the email yesterday from Spock was to go to the old Fate Forums and start saving the webpages and downloads for a lot of the mods there, including all of mine of c...
Member avatar small redwoodtreesprite 3y
redwoodtreesprite4370Small Spock 3y
Ok
Off-Topic

Ok

I am here.
Member avatar small HexaMetaNomical 4y
HexaMetaNomical3320Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Hello Members

Hello members, I landed here in the Fate forum Volker
Small Volker 4y
Volker3305Small Spock 3y
Off-Topic

Wildtangent Forums copied!

Please read the announcement on the Wildtangent Fansite!Basically, romaine18 has managed to get a text copy of the Wildtangent forums and I have uploaded it to our site for use by anyone wishing to help recover posts.
Small Spock 4y
Spock1202Small Spock 4y
Off-Topic

Norad's Santa Claus Tracker

Since it's that time of the year, I thought I would share this ever popular site. Yes, I realize I should have posted this a LOT sooner but perhaps, if we remember where this topic is, it can be used a little sooner next year!Norad's Santa Claus T...
Small Spock 4y
Spock1166Small Spock 4y
Off-Topic

FATE released on Steam and ...

FATE released on Steam and we have gotten some fairly high profile advertising!Here is the WT forum discussion.
Small Spock 4y
Spock3327Small Spock 4y
Off-Topic

What happened?

heron,I was looking in the Members list today or yesterday for something else and found that heron was no longer a listed member.What happened!?I checked in the Admin Control Panel and you are still there, still in the same groups you had been ass...
Small Spock 4y
Spock3350Small heron246 4y
Off-Topic

Please, don't let's everyone grab the same data!

The last thing we want to do is lose something important while copying the information from the WT forum. I recommended over there that we all post to let others know where we will be working so we don't duplicate our efforts.After all the data ha...
Small Spock 4y
Spock6732Small Spock 4y
Off-Topic

Wildtangent Fansite forum open for registration ...

Bad news for anyone wishing to register for our forum now ... I just activated our Spam Trap registration process. It isn't hard but it is longer and more involved than a normal process.[Added]heron,Would you please contact me privately. There see...
Small Spock 4y
Spock2356Small heron246 4y
Off-Topic

Hello

Since saying hello has nothing to do with Fate or Modding, I figured this was the place to say it. :P Nice place you got here. I like the darker colors. They are easier on my old eyes.
Small FadedGlory 4y
FadedGlory4362Small FadedGlory 4y
Page 1