Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Modding Discussion and Support

[Pinned] 3DS Max 9 Trial Link Here

For future reference, here is a working link for a 3ds Max 9 trial.3DS Max 9 Trial LinkBackup Link----------------------------------------------If you don't have WinRAR, go hereand choose your bit (32 or 64) up at the top of the page.-------------...
Small Ninjakillzu 4y
Ninjakillzu3764Small Ninjakillzu 4y

[Pinned] New Folder Structure for F:UR Modding - Modders Must Read!

Modding has NEVER BEEN EASIERNickC Please Sticky this PLEASE!If you haven't seen my other posts, F:UR has an amazing new feature that makes modding easier than ever before and almost completely eliminates the need for modmanager unless doing sound...
Small heron246 4y
heron2461282Small heron246 4y

[Pinned] NEW Tutorial Archive

The Tutorial Archive, maintained by Buggs, now has a permanent equivalent on our Fate Archives web site, alongside JR's Mod Archive.Hopefully, this will provide some additional organization, make it easier to use, and give author's permanent links...
Small heron246 4y
heron2461285Small heron246 4y
[Pinned] Fate Modding Faq

[Pinned] Fate Modding Faq

FATE Modding FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and FMS (Frequently Made Statements)Last Updated: 3/28/09If you're reading this, good job! That means that you actually tried to find things out for yourself before posting a help thread. This FAQ/FMS ...
Small heron246 4y
heron24611823Small heron246 4y

[Pinned] FATE Reference Info

Maestro recently brought to my attention this website:http://fate.50webs.com/It's got spreadsheets containing all kinds of valuable information for modders, from weapon lists to algorithms to comprehensive monster stats. Check it out! Fate Referen...
Small heron246 4y
heron2461275Small heron246 4y

need clarification in installing mods

In Fate 3, in order to install any kind of mod, one should extract the zip/rar folder in REALMS foldere.q. i downloaded aquafrost in http://www.surdin.net/archive/pets.htmlan extracted : Aquafrost zip file will produce an Aquafrost folder, copy an...
Member avatar small jebjev 3y
jebjev4720Small Spock 3y

Code editing for mods

Hello wordI recently got into Fate again and only realised this week that there where mods for fate out there :) _bwould it be shunned and hated for modding things like level cap or stat points recived per level up, or would modders/gamers like th...
Original eiffuw 3y
eiffuw2324Small Spock 3y

FATE version 1.23a or 1.23b - What Should I Know About Preparing Mods/TC for? How About Steam?

I have the earlier original version, 1.21b I believe, same as I originally had. Just bought 2 more new copies of it from Amazon as well, as I expect the boxed versions to become hard to get. (Also bought all the other Fate games, 2 of each excep...
Member avatar small redwoodtreesprite 3y
redwoodtreesprite2867Small heron246 3y

Compressed Texture Locations Question

I remember going to a windows folder under documents to check the textures converted to dds and to be able to force a texture replace by deleting a dds compressed/converted texture. But cannot find any folder like that now. I have Windows 7.I am...
Member avatar small redwoodtreesprite 3y
redwoodtreesprite2483Small heron246 3y

Racial Items

Hey guys! Is it possible to restrict the use of an item to a particular race? I'm curious because I may create a mod in the future that incorporates this feature.
Member avatar small Romaine18 4y
Romaine183274Member avatar small Romaine18 4y

Maestro's Modkit 2

Maestro's Modkit 2Even more models than the originalModders here's my contribution to the cause. Here are all my latest models since starting to model for FUR.Use anything you like in any way you like. I don't care what you make or how you use it ...
Small heron246 4y
heron2461338Small heron246 4y

Mini Mod Kit v1.0 for Fate

http://www.surdin.net/archive/zipfiles/utilities/fate_modkit.zip
Small heron246 4y
heron2461252Small heron246 4y

Mod submittal process discussion.

Way back when I was trying to create a Fate Mod Archive on my old website, I realized right away that it would be almost impossible to maintain accurate accountability for the submitted Mods unless I could set some kind of process in motion that w...
Small Spock 4y
Spock2289Small heron246 4y
Page 1